Clover Glove Race Series 2015
Participation Information for Race Organizers
The Clover Glove Race series included over 3,700 runners and 94 races in 2014. For 2015, we plan to include more than 100 races. Having your race included in the series can enhance the draw of runners to your event and support a greatcharitable organization at the same time. In 2014 , the series generated funds for 4-H that support scholarships, project sponsorship, and events for youth at risk. The details for the 2015 Series are provided below:
- To have your race listed on the 2015 Clove Glove Race series calendar, send an email to Roger Keel and Bo Ryles requesting inclusion. Use the form found on the Clover Glove website (www.cloverglove.com) to provide information. We will respond as soon as possible notifying you of your acceptance or suggesting another date. Note that Clover Glove Races can not conflict in time.
- Upon acceptance into the calendar, your Clover Glove Race will be added to the web site calendar and also shared with several other race calendars (Classic Race Services, Running in the USA, Cool Runnings, and the Georgia Runner)
- The fee to participate is $1 per runner with a finish time. The $1 per runner fee applies up to 244 runners. The fee is capped at $244 regardless of how many runners you have. Example: 75 runners is $75. 350 runners is $244. The fee is to be paid immediately (within one week) after the race concludes. Check payable the Georgia 4-H Foundation and sent to Clover Glove, Georgia 4-H, Hoke Smith Annex, UGA, Athens GA 30602. The results of the race must be shared with Roger Keel no later than three days after the event.
- All proceeds from Clover Glove Races are donated to the Georgia 4-H Foundation to use in supporting scholarships and programs. There is no compensation for anyone involved with the series.
- Clover Glove Races may (or may not) be included in other race series.
Questions and suggestions should be sent to Roger Keel firstname.lastname@example.org or Bo Ryles email@example.com. The Clover Glove Race series is not a race management company, nor a corporation, nor a part of 4-H, nor an organization of its own. Clover Glove is not a legal entity. Clover Glove Race is only a name associated with a points system recognizing runners. Each race associated with the Grand Prix must have its own organization, liability coverage, etc.
We would love to hear from you!